Commercial Cleaning Needs Are Different in 2021
January 15, 2021 | AUTHOR: Office Pride
A lot has changed at the workplace over the last year. With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, commercial cleaning is more important than ever, with services designated “essential.” Your business’s cleaning needs have likely changed, and Office Pride is here to offer our expertise.
Outsourcing Commercial Cleaning
Making the decision to outsource your commercial cleaning is a strategic move for your business. In an operational COVID-19 world, maintenance or janitorial services are out of your scope. You need experts to clean your space effectively. This is a workable, cost-effective solution to the risk of leaning on employees or in-house teams. Since commercial cleaners have special tools and practices, it’s best to leave cleaning to the experts.
Using Electrostatic Sprayers and Misters
This state-of-the-art technology is becoming the new standard in helping control the spread of infection. Electrostatic sprayers or misters evenly cover surfaces with a commercial-grade disinfectant. There is no need for wiping, which allows the disinfectant to remain on a surface for the required dwell time, which is the time a disinfectant must sit on a surface to kill germs.
These tools allow commercial cleaners the ability to sanitize even the hardest-to-reach places.
Increasing Employee Morale
Helping your employees return to work safely and confidently during the COVID-19 pandemic and flu season is no easy task. Cleveland Clinic provides these key steps to reopen your business, while providing some peace of mind.
- Make sure your facility is fully clean, disinfected and equipped with a blueprint for maintaining safe conditions.
- Set up a support system for employees as they return to work and adjust to new realities and emotional challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Create a plan for a safe work environment that protects employees and customers alike from risks connected to COVID-19, including exposure and transmission.
Selecting Your Schedule
Commercial cleaners offer flexible hours. They can work early mornings, evenings or weekends. You select the time that is most convenient for your office and adjust frequency based on need. Your team may also be using a new hybrid schedule, with different employees working on specific days. You can schedule your cleaners to come in on a rotating schedule as well to ensure a new team has a fresh and sanitized workspace.
Changing Locations? Move-In and Move-Out Services
If your office is taking advantage of fewer people being in the office to downsize, remodel or move, allow Office Pride to get your new office space ready. We will get your office in pristine condition by:
- Cleaning cabinets and drawers, inside and out
- Cleaning countertops and sinks and polishing fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, kitchens and break rooms
- Cleaning and restoring wood, tile, stained concrete and vinyl composition tile flooring
- Vacuuming carpets and/or carpet cleaning
- Cleaning mirrors, windows and window tracks
- Cleaning baseboards, ceilings and vents
- Sweeping, scraping, power washing and/or washing off stairs, landings, walks, decks and patios
- Removing interior trash and debris
Just like you provide expertise in your business, professional cleaners are leaders and experts in their industry. Commercial cleaners spend time and money to train their staff in the most advanced cleaning methods. Commercial cleaning companies can provide tailored services that meet the needs of your specific business.
We are ready to serve you. To learn more about our services, please find a location near you and call to receive your free, no-obligation quote from our expert janitorial service team.