Office Pride continues to be one of the best franchises in the US
July 24, 2016 | AUTHOR: Office Pride
Office Pride is consistently listed as one of the best franchise opportunities in the United States for its commercial cleaning services.
In a recent ranking provided by Franchise Business Review dubbed as “The Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winners – Best Franchise Opportunities for 2016”, the commercial cleaning service provider made it to the 53rd spot among the leading franchises in different industries in the country (Check out the ranking in PDF format entitled “Best of the best: Top 200 Franchises”).
In the ‘Cleaning and Maintenance,’ category, Office Pride ranked 3rd, which is 2 notch’s higher than its previous ranking in 2015.
The 2016 review results were based on ‘actual franchisee satisfaction and performance’ where more than 26,000 actual franchise owners, which represent more than 350 leading franchise brands that were surveyed.
The Top Franchise Opportunities by Franchise Business Review is done annually by surveying thousands of franchise owners across North America.
Why Office Pride continues to be one of the leading franchise providers
Higher customer retention rates and guaranteed satisfaction are among the key elements that have propelled Office Pride to the top of the franchising industry. Prospective franchisees can expect a franchise that is:
- Low investment, risk & overhead, home based & recession resistant
- Quick to profitability & scalable to any size at any pace you desire
- Easy to learn, operate & grow with 24-year-old proven systems
- Supported by state-of-the-art training, coaching & technology
- Able to build equity from day one & involve spouse & family
- An established, admired & proven brand
- A faith based franchise built & run on Biblical principles
Why many facility owners prefer Office Pride
Many commercial facility owners choose Office Pride for their cleaning needs because of a number of benefits. Aside from industry expertise, clients prefer the company’s ‘no long term commitment’ (it’s contract for customers is on a monthly basis only), OSHA trained cleaning technicians, the use of Green Seal certified products (for environment-friendly cleaning process), and the implementation of a color-coded cleaning system, which is aimed to avoid cross-contamination among different sections (e.g. restroom, conference room, workstations) of a facility being cleaned.
- Banks and Financial Institution Janitorial Services
- Church Janitorial Services
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Corporate News
- Disinfection Services
- Floor and Carpet Care Services
- Green Cleaning Services
- Industrial Cleaning Services
- Janitorial Services
- Medical Facility Janitorial Services
- Office Cleaning
- School and Day Care Janitorial Services
- Specialty Services
- Touchless Sanitizing System