Wally Jenkins is the owner of Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services of Pittsburgh-Blawnox, Pennsylvania.
Since opening in 2010, the Office Pride Pittsburgh operation has received several honors, including the 2011 and 2012 Office Pride Franchise of the Year, Standards of Excellence Awards, Customer Retention Awards and the 2012 Market Growth Award (Top 5 nationally).
Wally has than 20 years’ experience in the facility management and nonprofit sectors. Prior to joining Office Pride, his experience included CEO of GreenBridge Energy Consortium, franchise owner of CertaPro Painters and executive director of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh.
Wally received a bachelor’s degree from the University of New Hampshire and a master’s degree from Indiana Wesleyan University. He is certified as a LEED accredited professional (LEED® AP) by the U.S. Green Building Council and a certified energy auditor (CEA) by the Association of Energy Engineers.
Wally is very involved in our community as:
• Active Member, Rotary Club of Fox Chapel Area
• Past President, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
• Administrative Council, Faith United Methodist Church
• Active Member, Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber
• Board Member, Iron City Fishing Club
• Former Board Member, Mentoring Partnership of Southwestern Pennsylvania
• Former Board Member, America’s Promise-Allegheny County
• Former Trustee, Shady Side Academy
• Leadership Pittsburgh XIX
• 2005 Pittsburgh Magazine “40 Under 40”
Wally was born and raised in Pittsburgh. Today, he resides in the suburban community of Fox Chapel with his wife and two daughters. They are active members of Faith United Methodist Church.