Quality Floor Care for Your Crofton Office
Prolong the life of the floor in your office with preventative floor maintenance in addition to regular cleanings. To replace flooring is a huge expense, so it is critical to talk to a commercial cleaner about the best way to take care of the flooring you already have.
Offices, retail spaces, financial institutions, medical facilities, schools, commercial properties and other workspaces need specific attention depending on the location of floor, type of floor and amount of foot traffic.
You want your carpet to look good and last as long as possible. There are a variety of ways you can properly care for your carpet.
- Regular vacuuming is the best defense against the dust, dirt and other particles that build up in deep in your carpet’s fibers. Vacuuming helps remove allergens, control odors and extends the life of your carpet.
- Deodorization blasts out smells in your office carpet with odor-removing chemicals. Treatment breaks down odors at the source and removes the lingering smell.
- Spot cleaning and spot removal can eliminate unwanted spots without compromising the quality and look of the carpet.
- Encapsulation cleaning is a low-moisture deep cleaning that uses a rotating floor machine with a cleaning pad. Encapsulation can be performed three or four times between more extensive extraction cleanings.
- Hot-water extraction cleaning disinfects the carpets and removes dust, allergens, germs and odors. This specialized carpet cleaning depends on the amount of foot traffic, carpet color and style, and type of commercial space you have. Extraction can be performed every six months or annually.
Hardwood adds a charm and richness to an office and is quite an investment; therefore, proper care and maintenance is a must. Hardwood is porous and can accumulate more dirt and grime than you would think. Hardwood floors are susceptible to damage, so preventative care using protective sealants and regular cleaning will prolong the life of this major flooring investment.
It is important to sweep or dust mop daily. A soft-tip broom or a microfiber flat mop are good tools for cleaning. Hardwood floors also need periodic cleaning with a professional wood floor cleaning product. Check with the manufacturer for recommended cleaning or use a wood cleaner that does not leave a residue. You definitely do not want your hardwood floors to lose their luster.
This flooring is popular because it is inexpensive and easy to clean. Sweeping and basic mopping are the easiest ways to clean a ceramic floor. However, without proper upkeep, grout can look soiled and can be mistaken for a dirty floor. Darker grout is a bonus for a clean appearance and less likely to need as much attention as lighter grout. Commercial cleaners use grout cleaners to help with an overall clean look for your ceramic floor.
Daily sweeping and mopping will do the trick on your concrete floors. To keep your concrete flooring attractive, regularly scheduled deep cleaning is necessary. Commercial cleaners use special equipment for a deep clean. A sealant can be applied after a deep clean to preserve the life of your floor.
Rubber floors are often found in school gyms or children’s play areas. These should be swept and mopped daily. Occasionally, rubber floors will appear dull. When this occurs, the finish will be removed with a rubber floor stripper and then reapplied to restore its sheen.
Vinyl floors are popular because they come in so many styles and colors. They mimic the look of tile or hardwood floors but are less expensive and easier to install and maintain. The best ways to clean your vinyl floors are to sweep and mop them daily. You can restore the luster of vinyl flooring with periodic burnishing. Over time, you will need to strip off the finish and recoat your vinyl floor to keep it looking its best.
Office Pride offers quality hard floor cleaning and carpet cleaning services, as well as excellent floor maintenance services, for all types of commercial facilities. Whether you are seeking routine maintenance and cleaning or periodic deep cleaning and restoration, we are up to the job of making your floors look great. A shiny floor or freshly vacuumed carpet leaves a good impression and reflects well on your business.
You will definitely want the advice of floor cleaning experts. Office Pride of Washington, D.C.-Crofton provides superior floor care and uses only the highest quality cleaning strategies and solutions to ensure your office floor looks good for years. To learn more, or to get a free, no-obligation quote, please Call Office Pride of Washington, D.C.-Crofton at (301) 633-1504.