- Our #1 goal is Total Customer Service. We firmly believe it is much easier to always do what is right, go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to keep an existing customer consistently satisfied than to go out and acquire a new one. Our customer retention rates prove it – they are among the highest in the industry according to BSCAI statistics.
- We know commercial cleaning and total floor care from floor to ceiling. We have a commercial cleaning with “No Headaches Attached®” brand promise. Office Pride invests more in labor, equipment, cleaning chemicals and quality control than most companies.
- To ensure that quality we devote significant manager hours to perform inspections regularly and to “touch base” with the customer periodically. It is the priority of Office Pride to always give our customers what they are paying for – and then some, cleaning after cleaning!
- Our standards of quality and personal expectations surpass our competitors and quite often our customer’s expectations!
- Office Pride provides a written Customized Cleaning Specification and schedule of our duties and frequencies based on your desires and budget. We re-evaluate this schedule with you on a regular basis.
- We do not lock customers into fixed, long term, binding, lock-in contracts which are hard to cancel if a cleaner is not doing what they promised. We clean on a “month-2-month” basis so we are striving to re-earn your business every time we clean for you.
- We hire honest and reliable people who will take PRIDE (Personal Responsibility in Daily Effort) in their work and respect your needs and ours. Each employee is bonded, uniformed, OSHA trained and specifically trained on the duties in your Customized Cleaning Specification. When you hand over the keys to your business, you deserve nothing less.
- For your safety and protection our unique color-coded cleaning system eliminates the potential of cross-contamination between your restrooms and other office spaces.
- We also use Green Seal® Certified cleaning products – not less effective (and less expensive) retail store cleaners.
- Office Pride has received numerous local and national Consumer’s Choice Awards along with BSCAI [Building Services Contractors Association International] Safety Awards.
- Each office is independently owned so owner participation and training motivates employees and helps insure they will do quality work. You ultimately deal with the owner of the Office Pride business directly.
- We can have our insurance company send you a certificate of insurance if you require it.
- We desire a long-term relationship with our customers which again our customer retention rates prove. We will do everything within our power to cultivate this with you. After all “your business image is our business”.
Office Pride Employee Philosophy
Our employee hiring program is unique. Through personal references, we hire honest and reliable people who will take PRIDE (Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort) in their work and respect customers’ needs and ours. Each employee is nationally background checked, bonded, uniformed and trained personally to complete the duties assigned in each customers Customized Cleaning Specifications. When a customer hands over the keys to their business, they deserve nothing less.
Office Pride’s Core Beliefs and Values
- Honor God
- Always do what is right
- Increase Office Pride’s brand value
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and work ethic
- Total customer satisfaction
- Go the extra mile
- Persevere with a servant’s attitude
- Accountability to Commitments
Office Pride is happy to provide you with a complimentary estimate for any commercial cleaning or janitorial services. Call (727) 754-5990 or fill out our commercial cleaning quote questionnaire.
What Our Customers are Saying
“It is with no hesitation that I recommend Office Pride for commercial cleaning services. This business is built on quality and integrity as well as a customer service orientation put into practice every day. Office Pride excels in customer satisfaction and attention to detail, Thank you Office Pride.”
— Don Olson