Do you want the “brand new” look of freshly cleaned carpets for your office flooring? If you want your office carpet looking tip-top, you’ll need to get it cleaned regularly. This includes deep cleaning it. There are several reasons your carpet flooring may need this and one is to prevent major carpeting damage and another is to extend its life. Businesses need to know when to have a professional janitorial service Chesapeake VA deep clean the office carpets. So how do you know if it’s time to give your carpet a deep clean?
If you’re not sure if your carpet needs to be deep cleaned or not, our list below can help you determine that.
- Allergies keep acting up – Are your employees experiencing allergies like sneezing, watery eyes, runny noses or a stubborn tickle in their throats? Then your dirty carpet could be the culprit. Carpets are traps for pollen, dust, dander and other particles that float in the air and cause allergies. Tracked-in allergens, as well as dust mites, can remain in your carpet even after the most thorough vacuuming, and might require the help of an expert janitorial service Chesapeake VA to be thoroughly eliminated.
- There are numerous visible stains – If stains are left untreated, more stains will become prominent and these can develop into permanent stains. They will be unsightly views in the office and will definitely ruin first impressions with clients and applicants.
- The carpet smells – When you already notice a strong odor from your carpets, then this is the first and foremost sign that the carpet needs cleaning. This bad smell could come from months worth of coffee spills, mud and dirt tracked in from the outside, mold growth, and small particles of food embedded in the carpet. These carpet odors affect the air quality inside the office and it also causes risk to the health of the employees. So if you find your office carpet to be emitting a dirty or musty smell, get it cleaned right away by professionals.
- The office carpet looks faded – If you find any signs of discolored patches or you see that the carpet is looking dull, it is a clear indication that your office carpet needs professional cleaning. Dirt and grime can turn your carpet from its natural colour into something completely unrecognizable. You need to act fast or else spend a lot of money in replacing your carpets. Getting your carpets cleaned by experts will extend the life of the carpet and the office carpet will appear “new” again.
- There’s water damage – Water damage on carpets is a serious problem, and this is caused by humidity, flood or water leakage. Water damage ruins the texture, cause stains and bad odor, and worse, develop mold. These molds are hazardous to people’s health as well as to the structural integrity of the office building. It is better to treat water damage right away.
Discover the reliable janitorial service Chesapeake VA only from Office Pride of Virginia Beach! Be part of the cleanest community in the city by becoming one of our clients. Call us at 757-663-4610 or fill out our commercial cleaning quote questionnaire, and get a free quote from our expert janitorial service team. With us, you can be sure that all of your office cleaning needs are fulfilled!