Between the CDC, HIPAA, OSHA and other medical cleaning requirements there are many regulations regarding the proper use of chemical cleaning products and equipment to correctly clean a medical facility.
At Office Pride®, we understand these requirements for medical facilities cleaning and work hard to meet and exceed them. The staff at Office Pride is specially trained and equipped to handle the unique needs of the medical field.
Many health care and medical facilities, physician and dental offices, clinics and outpatient facilities choose Office Pride as their commercial cleaning provider because our employees are trained to give your facility the most thorough cleaning it has ever had, every time we clean.
For your safety, our unique Color-Coded Cleaning System eliminates the threat of cross-contamination between your restrooms and breakrooms, waiting rooms, exam rooms other office spaces.
We also use Green Seal® Certified cleaning products – not less effective (and often less expensive) retail store cleaners.
Office Pride is Uniquely Qualified for Medical Facilities Cleaning
- Office Pride follows a Written Exposure Control Plan.
- All employees wear gloves and follow all safety rules. Employees practice safe trash removal.
- Safety Data Sheets describing the chemicals we use in your facility are read by each employee and kept on-site
- Office Pride trains employees to comply with the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens standards.
- Office Pride complies with standard medical cleaning standards and can help you pass State Board of Health inspections.
- The Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) consistently recognizes Office Pride for our Employee Safety Record.
- Office Pride complies with all OSHA regulations.
Office Pride is happy to provide you with a complimentary estimate for any commercial cleaning or janitorial services. Call (813) 448-6373 or fill out our commercial cleaning quote questionnaire.
What Our Customers are Saying
“What we find most impressive is that you have the same employee arrive every week to clean. You don’t know how important this is to a customer to see the same person continually, who knows the site and the work habits of the employees. We are also very pleased with the work that is done.”
-JB, Borough of Sharpsburg