Looking for consistent, high-quality janitorial and commercial cleaning services can be challenging.
For more than 25 years, Office Pride has grown to become a leading commercial cleaning services provider. When you choose to partner with Office Pride®, your facilities’ cleaning needs will be met with customized service provided by exceptional employees who have been trained to at the very least meet your high expectations.
Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services was built on a reputation for quality. We understand commercial and business cleaning, office cleaning and janitorial services from floor to ceiling and we know total customer satisfaction is only achieved with a dedicated, hard work ethic and attention to detail.
Office Pride employees are trained to give your facility the most thorough cleaning it has ever had, every time and we customize our service to meet your needs.
Want 10 more reasons?
1. Our No. 1 goal is your total customer satisfaction. We firmly believe it is much easier to always do what is right, go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to keep an existing customer consistently satisfied than to go out and acquire a new one.
2. We invest more in equipment, cleaning chemicals and quality control than most companies.
3. We perform quality inspections regularly and “touch base” with our customers.
4. Customized Cleaning Specifications provide you with a written schedule of our duties and frequencies based on your desires.
5. No lock-in contracts. We clean on a “month-to-month” basis. We are striving to re-earn your business every time we clean for you.
6. Trained Cleaners. Ours are uniformed, OSHA trained and specifically trained on your Customized Cleaning Specification.
7. Unique Color-Coded Cleaning System for your safety and protection eliminates the potential of cross-contamination between your restrooms and other office spaces.
8. Green Seal® Certified cleaning products – not less effective retail store cleaners.
9. Safety Data Sheets on the chemicals we use in your facility are kept on site.
10. Insurance Certification. We can have our insurance company send you a certificate of insurance if you require it.
Remember: “your business image is our business.”